Inspiring Change Through Education"
WHO WE ARE
Federation for Educational Development is a nonprofit organization having around 250 (two hundred & fifty) NGOs, NPOs, Trusts & RWAs members.
Federation is working for last twelve years and registered under society registration act 1860 by the registrar of societies at New Delhi (India) in 2009.
Federation is also committed to provide guidance and support to its members.
Federation has been working to uplift the society by implementing various activities in the area of education by promoting awareness. i.e. Right to Education Act & Sarv Siksha Abhiyan, Various Scholarship, Computer Education & Digital Awareness, Career Counselling, Competitive Exams Coaching & English Speaking Classes, Educational Seminar for Madarsa & School Teachers, Public Meetings for Health Education & Cleanliness.
Counselling Sessions for NGOs, NPOs, Trusts & RWAs regarding Digital Awareness, Fund Management and Accounting and Government Schemes.
In addition to this Federation is also put forward the Issues and Demands towards the concerned pertaining to the society time to time.
An educationally as well as digitally literate and aware society able to walk with the world.
Federation is formed by group of youth activists work as a helping hand to the NGOs, NPOs, RWAs and Trusts as well as the socio backward sections of the society, to improve and upgrade community based advocacy in areas of education and awareness.
- To promote education, awareness, and skills through the Information & Technology.
- Awareness building about the ‘Need & Importance of Education’.
- Bringing the deprived, dropped-out, working children under the net of part-time education.
- Awareness building towards the various schemes of Social Welfare.
- To Guidance the NGOs, NPOs, Trusts & RWAs for smooth functioning.
- To digitally aware the NGOs, NPOs, Trusts & RWAs for smooth functioning.
- Provide the resources and opportunities to the needy to achieve the goal of the FED.
- Approach the concerned towards the needs, issues and demands of the society.